olympus SP500 UZ, Is it the right time to Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke

Dec 14, 2005
Hi, bro
i very new to digi cam
and i was looking at this model : olympus SP500 UZ

10x optical zoom
4x Digital zoom
6MP
using xD Picture Card
10mb Internal Memory
2.5-inch CCD
Image, think over all is gd

can any one advice me, shall i wait or get otehr digi cam?
thx

Have you looked at panasonic Fz5? got IS, good lens, fast AF, cheap somemore, uses SD cards...

wind30 said:
Have you looked at panasonic Fz5? got IS, good lens, fast AF, cheap somemore, uses SD cards...

Yes, i was also looking at this digi camera also
as this camea is very close to olympus SP500 UZ
the reason olympus SP500 UZ, let me give it a 2nd look the current promo
6MP
2.5-inch CCD
Using AA batt
Image wise.... i really dont know which one is better :cry:

Daisuke said:
Yes, i was also looking at this digi camera also
as this camea is very close to olympus SP500 UZ
the reason olympus SP500 UZ, let me give it a 2nd look the current promo
6MP
2.5-inch CCD
Using AA batt
Image wise.... i really dont know which one is better :cry:

My nephew bought it before christmas and I was impress with the promo. Dry cabinet!
Pic quality was quite impressive and i like the good grip. Not many ultra zoom nowsaday but I think Olympus is well know for lens quality.

hi... I am new to this forum, but I am also looking for this particular model as well, I am really impress with the 10x zoom and can use both AA and rechargable batt...anyone have any idea how much is this model?

i used 750UZ which is the previous model in the similar 10X optical line up. this is a great camera. So the SP500UZ should be a great buy. It was $699 promo price last Dec Oly sales.
:)

Hi,
I have one to let go at $620. My set comes with Adobe Photoshop Elements & 256mb xD card. Bought on 11/12/2005. Excellent condition. Very good camera. Letting go due to other commitment. SMS me at 90304105 if you are interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.