Olympus Singapore launches the new OM-D E-M1X
Olympus Singapore is pleased to announce the launch of the new OM-D E-M1X. This compact, lightweight interchangeable lens camera achieves high-quality images while conforming to the Micro Four Thirds System standard. Advancing from the OM-D series, the OM-D E-M1X sees a boost of technological advancements, which enables it to surpass DSLRs while bringing portability and image quality into the next dimension.
Featuring the world’s highest image stabilization performance of 7.51 shutter speed steps, double TruePic VIII image processor now allows for new Intelligent Subject Detection AF that uses deep learning technology and the new hand-held High Res Shot to 50M, the OM-D series expands with the new OM-D E-M1X professional model, which is situated alongside the OM-D E-M1 Mark II.
With integrated vertical grip construction, the new professional OM-D E-M1X offers secure holding and high operability. Pairing with the M.Zuiko lens lineup this compact & lightweight camera system shows its true abilities in scenes where portability is essential, such as in sports and wildlife photography.
Some of the Key Highlights
1. The world’s highest image stabilization performance - 7.5 shutter speed steps of compensation (With 12-100mm F4 Pro)
2. Double TruePic VIII image processors provide high-speed responsiveness
3. Intelligent Subject Detection AF – Deep learning
4. Handheld High-Res Shot to 50M
5. Advanced DUAL FAST AF with 121-point all cross-type sensor
6. Pro Capture mode for lag-free shooting
7. Digital cinema standard 4K movies with OM-Log400 Compatibility
8. Dual UHS-II SD Card Slots
9. Dustproof, splashproof and freezeproof performance
10. Live ND
11. Multi-selector for both vertical and horizontal shooting