Olympus RM2 Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.
from ALan Photo Sim Lim should have! :)

renegade said:
Saw only RM-1 there going for ard $65 ... no RM-2 ... heard RM-2 cost ard $20+ ... anyone bought it?

okay ignore this post. i have just order from MS color the RM-1 for $55. given up searching :D anyone bought it lower ... please let me know ...

okay got my RM-1 remote from MS @ $58 (not $55). Love it man! I can even press the remote from the back of the camera. The RM-2 didn't seem to work from the back when I tried out my friend's (RM-2 owners can correct me).

dun know the RM2 can use for c-720?

renegade said:
if rm-1 can be used, the rm-2 shd be fine.
I second that! Alternatively, you could just bring your cam to the shop for a trial....nothing beats that! Hee...

This morning Olympus called me, did check with that gent but he can't confirm can use or not, requested him tol email me the info.

Was checking with him whether the Japanese Digital Camera able to change langauge from Japanese to English?
Answer : some of the model can change "mother chips" but is not worth as the chip is not cheap, quoted by him!

What i get to know from this gent, the RM-1 only use to switch power on/off and the shutter button. For RM-2, we can use it for zoom?? :eek:

C-720 said:
This morning Olympus called me, did check with that gent but he can confirm can use or not but will email me.

What i get to know from this gent, the RM-1 only use to switch power on/off and the shutter button. For RM-2, we can use it for zoom?? :eek:

no u got it all wrong friend. RM-1 u can power on/off, release shutter, zoom, navigate when u connect to TV to view pic (ie. next / previous) ...

RM-2 only got 1 button, to release shutter.

I tried RM-2 on my C5050, works fine. Well i borrowed it from my friend who uses C5000.

So u pay more for RM-1 because of the other features.

Did check at AP for the RM1 or RM2 can't use for my c-720. too bad :cry:

Pinkishy said:
i have the rm2 remote..but i want the rm1 !!!! :cry:
Not sure whether everyone will find RM-1 useful. I hardly use the RM-2 at all, although I think using the RM-1 to browse the pics on a screen can be most convenient. Still $58 is a high price to pay for the convenience...(personal thoughts only), unless, of course, you use the remote habitually. Cheerios!

Pinkishy said:
i have the rm2 remote..but i want the rm1 !!!! :cry:

Hi! I have 2 new pieces of RM-1. I am selling for $45 for one. you interested?

You can email me at [Email address edited by Mod]

renegade said:
Anyone knows where can I buy the RM2 remote control? The RM1 is a bit too pricey, so I intend to get the RM2 instead. Please help.

Harlow! You still need the remote control? I am letting go my RM-1 at $45 only. 35 % cheaper than retail price. Pls revert. Thanks! ;p

renegade said:
Anyone knows where can I buy the RM2 remote control? The RM1 is a bit too pricey, so I intend to get the RM2 instead. Please help.

Harlow! You still need the remote control? I am letting go my RM-1 at $45 only. 35 % cheaper than retail price. Pls revert. Thanks! ;p

petery said:

Mod: For buying and selling, I would advise using either the Buy & Sell forum, or the Private Message function. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.