Olympus Quick Charger plus batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fcpga

anyone know what is the lowest price?

marlin seems to have it at $65 dunno brought from where.

AP quote me $80 for a set.

what is the lowest price?

At this price, I'd rather go for the raynovac... how do you spell this thing :confused:

dunno why it's so expensive here in Singapore.... it's less than $55 in Japan. The voltage is a bit different though ;p

I own this charger and so far is 1 of my best charger ... fast

I also bought it for $80 at AP ..

Just glad that I got it free from John3:16 with my C2040. :)

It is very compact and convenient for travelling compare to my $18 wan. :cool: man

don't think you got it free, you paid $100 for those free items when you purchase it at $750

can get the Sanyo one. Quite good and value for money.

$40 for the charger + 4 1700 batteries.

Originally posted by fcpga
don't think you got it free, you paid $100 for those free items when you purchase it at $750

Got some free stuffs besides that too, which is part of the Olympus free gifts package during that time :)

And for even at $750 for C2040Z is consider quite a good buy too :)

Look, Your purchase of C2040 at $650 at AP is the Best Deal in town and no other shop can beat you, HAPPY.

I already have a Mustafa $18 charger so I won't spend $80 on it. I am glad that it is free so I can have it even though John3:16 chop me $100 extra. The charger is very compact and convenient for travelling compare to my Mustafa one.

BTW, it is worth chopping by John3:16 because I swap my C2040 once to a new set and make them check something on my swaped DC free of charge on another occassion.

don't get offended,

I know there is some other gifts, AC Adapter, 32SM, and batteries/charger.

They are worth the $100. What I meant is they aren't really "free"

don't get offended,

I know there is some other gifts, AC Adapter, 32SM, and batteries/charger.

They are worth the $100. What I meant is they aren't really "free"
So in your view point, they aren't really "free", I pay $100 for them. That mean, I pay $650 for the camera and $100 for the gifts. So the DC cost me only $650 but I must buy with the gifts. If the gifts woth $150, then the DC effectively cost me $600 only but must buy with the gifts. I rest my case as I do not intend to get into such pointless debate not knowing what you are trying to prove.

anyone know what is the lowest price?

marlin seems to have it at $65 dunno brought from where.

AP quote me $80 for a set.

what is the lowest price?

;)

marlin got it from Japan , Fukaya at 4500yen but that was months ago...batteries and Digital cameras prices has been falling horrendeously....even my camera which I have bought previously for 82000yen for 3040Zoom, 1X128MB, 1X64mb,1Xcharger,3X4 AA OLY NI-MH batteries

has dropped to around 63000 yen...my fren just bought it from Japan that y i know....

:what: :what: :what

oh.... now, the prices are closer to 4000 yen (~S$55) and can even be found for 3800 yen (~S$53)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.