Olympus new DC models

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
Now that Oly has announced new C120 and C220Zoom models, expect them to release new model to replace the C2100UZ pretty soon.

Originally posted by LifeWorld
Now that Oly has announced new C120 and C220Zoom models, expect them to release new model to replace the C2100UZ pretty soon.

Time to spend $$$ again.............:p

eh can post some links on this.

Just adding my 2cents opinion. Don't think the two new models can come close to C-2100. Lack the 10X zoom and IS. Still like my C-2100 even though me only a newbie

Check this link :

CEBIT

New model to replace C2100UZ is just my 2cts thought!

this models are more for newcomers to digital imaging looking for p&s.

quite lousy new comers

Originally posted by sneezybum
Just adding my 2cents opinion. Don't think the two new models can come close to C-2100. Lack the 10X zoom and IS. Still like my C-2100 even though me only a newbie

these 2 are not meant to replace the 2100. LifeWorld only guessed that there could be another one coming soon that does it :)

Originally posted by mpenza

these 2 are not meant to replace the 2100. LifeWorld only guessed that there could be another one coming soon that does it :)

Saw it already...both 2.1MP point-n-shoot DCs....the C-210 has a fixed lens while the C-220Z has a 3x zoom lens.

Actully hoping for a C-3100UZ or C-4100UZ...:D

Originally posted by Jayan

Saw it already...both 2.1MP point-n-shoot DCs....the C-210 has a fixed lens while the C-220Z has a 3x zoom lens.

Actully hoping for a C-3100UZ or C-4100UZ...:D

hoping for foveon x3, 10x optical ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.