Olympus IS300

Status
Not open for further replies.
A suggestion, why not you use the camera to take B&W pictures? It quite ok as I have a IS100 and use it for that purpose occasionally. Sadly film cameras are a dying trend nowadays.

I have an Olympus IS500QD that's been sitting in my dry cab for quite a while also. It's probably not worth much these days, and if you really want to sell it, probably the only people who'd accept it would be Cash Converters. They'll probably pay you so little that you might as well keep it.

Take it out once in a while for a spin! After being so accustomed to digital, taking a film camera out once in a while really makes for a nostalgic experience.

And you know what? I even bought the IS3000 (with G40 flash) recently! Can't wait to actually use it!

just a suggestion

olympus offers a trade-in deal for their line of cameras. means to say you can get the e-system DSLRs or the compacts at a special trade-in price. if you intend to get the oly DSLRs the value you get from the trade in will be more than enough to offset the amount which you intend to sell your IS300 for.

no harm goin down to oly studio to check it out as only oly studio offers this trade in thing. :cool:

hope you can find your happy solution ;)

if you really want to sell it, probably the only people who'd accept it would be Cash Converters. They'll probably pay you so little that you might as well keep it.

I already tried Cash Converters (Toa Payoh Branch), they don't take it!!!

:cry:

just a suggestion

olympus offers a trade-in deal for their line of cameras. means to say you can get the e-system DSLRs or the compacts at a special trade-in price. if you intend to get the oly DSLRs the value you get from the trade in will be more than enough to offset the amount which you intend to sell your IS300 for.

no harm goin down to oly studio to check it out as only oly studio offers this trade in thing. :cool:

hope you can find your happy solution ;)

Thanks. This is a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.