Olympus FL-600R Flash

subisisniki

Aug 3, 2008
Hi all,

I am conducting a mass order of at least 5 capped to 10 for the Olympus FL-600R flash from bhphotovideo.com.
Olympus FL-600R Wireless Electronic Flash V3261300U000 B&H Photo

Cost of per unit is USD299. Shipping is USD64.03 for 5 units and USD101.77 for 10 via UPS Worldwide Saver.

I have called customs that anything above $400 is subjected to 7% GST.
I have called UPS and they are charging 5% disbursement fee, min of $10 and maximum of $100.
Also called the bank and was informed that any transaction in overseas currency is subjected to 2.5% (Amex and debit cards are higher. Currency exchanged is determined by Visa/MasterCard on posting date.

After calculation, per flash will cost estimated around SGD470 for 5 orders and SGD460 for 10. This is just an estimated figure but I'm working towards this figure. I am planning to order ASAP and hopefully by this weekend so we can enjoy the flash by next week. Distribution of flash will be at a centralized location and a copy of the receipt will be given to everyone.

I will also require a non-refundable deposit of $50. Please contact me via mobile at Nine45zero5zero54 with your nick, name and contact number. I will provide you my POSB account number. The deposit will be used to offset the flash.

Do take note that this is a non profit mass order and I will probably be earning a small amount to cover my effort and transport fees. 

Do take note that a new one will cost SGD 590-610 locally. Olympus products are international warranty.

Regards,
Alfian

sent you a sms. =)

Updates:

Mass order will go through with at least min of 3 and will be ordering on 17 June 2012 as i have already reached 3.

Disbursement fee is based on 5% of GST charged and not on the total product just for your info

I am also ordering the EP-11 only for those ordering the flash. its usd18.95 and should cost ard USD26-27 (factoring 7% gst, 2.5% bank charge and the additional usd0.60 shipping charge)

Bro thanks alot for going thru the trouble for us. Cheers

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for starting this Mass Order.

Sorry, am I too late for this Mass Order? Thanks.

Chrs
Jinny