Olympus E330

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolpix7900

Jun 29, 2005
Hillview
Hi there,

I'm a newbie here. Just bought a Oly E330 at the IT show on Saturday, a package with 2 lens and a cam bag. Think I've got a good deal with the package. Very happy with my new cam. Waiting for weekend to try out the cam.:D

coolpix7900 said:
Hi there,

I'm a newbie here. Just bought a Oly E330 at the IT show on Saturday, a package with 2 lens and a cam bag. Think I've got a good deal with the package. Very happy with my new cam. Waiting for weekend to try out the cam.:D

hi bro, eh, u sure buy E330 ? or izzit E500? i remember E500 comes wif dual lens but not e330. correct me if i'm wrong. i buy da e330 but no dual lens leh?:) btw really a go bargain man, lots of freebie!

Hi bro, Confirm 330. I was checking out the E500 2 weeks ago with CP and one of the sales guy was recommending E500 and told me about the 2 lens package. So when I was at the IT show, I saw him there again and this time the E330 too. I love it the moment I saw it so and I told him don't need the rest of the freebies as I already have most of them, and I just comment that I can consider if the package is like the E500. He's said ok, 1 more lens with cam bag and 1 card (1Gb). So I jumped on it. :)

ok make you jealous... its $1999... starting to feel it??? hahahaha...

chainsmoker said:
just thinking if u had bought at street price + the extra lens. :)
actually i'm already happy if i did not kenna left right and centre...hehehe... lucky i bought it at the fair and not 2 weeks ago when i first went to CP. anyway with that extra lens, its going to be another experience for a newbie like me ;)

coolpix7900 said:
Hi bro, Confirm 330. I was checking out the E500 2 weeks ago with CP and one of the sales guy was recommending E500 and told me about the 2 lens package. So when I was at the IT show, I saw him there again and this time the E330 too. I love it the moment I saw it so and I told him don't need the rest of the freebies as I already have most of them, and I just comment that I can consider if the package is like the E500. He's said ok, 1 more lens with cam bag and 1 card (1Gb). So I jumped on it. :)

wah lau! they should hav said early can hav option. got daul lens better dan some stupid freebies which never use.ssome more i buy 2 330! aiyah , anyway, buy oreddy no regret lah.hehe:) i just lov da tilt lcd! happy taking pics:thumbsup:

siaolang22 said:
wah lau! they should hav said early can hav option. got daul lens better dan some stupid freebies which never use.ssome more i buy 2 330! aiyah , anyway, buy oreddy no regret lah.hehe:) i just lov da tilt lcd! happy taking pics:thumbsup:
Wah you buy 2 somemore ah... yah i'm proud of my 330 too. Hope to post some nice pix soon. :vhappy:

siaolang22 said:
wah lau! they should hav said early can hav option. got daul lens better dan some stupid freebies which never use.ssome more i buy 2 330! aiyah , anyway, buy oreddy no regret lah.

Buying 2 sets you never think of bargaining abt the freebies or other freebies replacement meh? :bsmilie:

Should have...

errr... check with you guys hor... when change lens hor, have to off the camera or not har, or can just change the lens with the camera on? will there be any problems? :embrass:

coolpix7900 said:
errr... check with you guys hor... when change lens hor, have to off the camera or not har, or can just change the lens with the camera on? will there be any problems? :embrass:

better do it off although there's some mechanism to protect from damaging the system. Do send some shots on macro with the liveview. happy clicking bro. :)

puny said:
better do it off although there's some mechanism to protect from damaging the system. Do send some shots on macro with the liveview. happy clicking bro. :)
Thanks bro... ;)

wrx_sti_22b said:
Buying 2 sets you never think of bargaining abt the freebies or other freebies replacement meh? :bsmilie:

Should have...

hehehe..ya hor, @ dat moment everything also forgot liao! :D :bsmilie:

Yesterday evening took out my 330 and tried some shots... i was overwhelmed by the cam, kind of like donno what to do with so many options :what: ... then tried some night shots using the scene settings, i was very impressed by the outcome of the shot...hehehe (maybe i first time lah:embrass: ) . Any of you can advise me on some basic shooting techniques?

Status
Not open for further replies.