Olympus E1 group gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphii82sg

Mar 19, 2002
www.v1da.com
Hi there fellow E1 users.. being a small group of ppl who took the first plunge into the 4/3 systems.. I'm now suggesting a gathering... we can meet up for some shooting and maybe discussions.. wat do u guys think??

;)

ralphii82sg said:
Hi there fellow E1 users.. being a small group of ppl who took the first plunge into the 4/3 systems.. I'm now suggesting a gathering... we can meet up for some shooting and maybe discussions.. wat do u guys think??

;)

Great. Count me in please. :thumbsup:

hi there matrix.. great to see a fellow user.. now waiting for the rest to reply :D

come on ppl.. i'm sure there are many more e1 users out there.. issit because u are shy?? well.. u dun have to.. we are a small bunch of users and i admit it..then again.. why not just an outing to get to know each other?? well.. how abt it?? we'll make it on good friday next week?? :)

Would love to join, but I won't be in SG. :confused: Let me know if there's another one...

finally we got another e1 user! hmmm...its okie.. we can always rearrange the meeting time and date.. right matrix?? ;)

hmmm... i'm sure there are still more e1 users out there.. come on guys~ :gbounce:

Yes. Fine with me. So long we plan in advance I should be free to join.

Hope to see more E-1 Users join in. :lovegrin:

Any plans yet? Might be keen depending on time and venue.

NorthernLights said:
Hi

Please inform me if this invitation is open to other users who are friends of E1 users... ;p

Yes yes you are welcome if you paste a "Olympus" on ur camera. kekeke.

Just joking.

ah....... :sweatsm: Now total 4x E-1 Users liao.

well.. since i started this thread on the point of meeting with fellow users.. i hope we can all arrange a time and place to meet up.... ;)

hmmm.. any suggestions guys?? :dunno:

any more E1 users?? :cool:

ps: northernlights... u are welcome.. but dun join us and start advertising ur own cam...thats all :bsmilie:

How about a walk around CBD area from noon... follow by a night landscape shooting around the city?

ralphii82sg said:
ps: northernlights... u are welcome.. but dun join us and start advertising ur own cam...thats all :bsmilie:

;p Thanks...The E1 is the best in the olympus line-up and a pro body. I wouldn't dare advertise my cam lah :bsmilie:

Let's advertise the person behind the cam!! :embrass: which will never be me lah

hmmm.. sounds good matrix.. how abt the others?? wat do u guys think?? ;)

if everyone is keen... we make it this sunday?? how?? who's going?? matrix.. can u come up with a program?? :D

(1) ralphii82sg
(2)
(3)

anymore e1 users?? ;)

ralphii82sg said:
if everyone is keen... we make it this sunday?? how?? who's going?? matrix.. can u come up with a program?? :D

(1) ralphii82sg
(2)
(3)

anymore e1 users?? ;)

Sunday I am working. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.