Olympus E-PL 6

peewee

Dec 2, 2005
SUnny Island
I just got the Olympus E-PL 6 today.

However when I switch on the camera, the screen is in portrait format.

Is it suppose to be this way? Is there a way to switch to landscape mode?

Your aspect ratio should be in 3:4. Just adjust the setting thru the quick menu to 4:3, etc will do.

Congrats on your new purchase !

Hi,

Can anyone help? I got the epl6 few months back and have been troubled by how photos turn out too orangey. I read from some reviews/forums that i can keep the option for 'keep warm colour' switched off but i cannot find this option!!!! x.x

if convenient, can someone give me a step by step instruction on how to reach this option, or a screenshot of the option?

thank you!

Have you tried looking in the user manual or googling?

Add on:
I downloaded the PDF and typed "keep warm color" in the search option and instant found the option, but need to go back a few pages and the follow the instructions

Last edited:
Have you tried looking in the user manual or googling?

Add on:
I downloaded the PDF and typed "keep warm color" in the search option and instant found the option, but need to go back a few pages and the follow the instructions

Thanks!! I used the user manual before but I always searched 'white balance' only. But anyway, I now know that it's because my menu settings weren't on, so I couldn't change any settings.

But thanks for your help!

No problems, it's somewhat silly and yet justifiable that they disabled the advance settings on new cameras, honestly, I don't know how to feel about that move :bsmilie: