Olympus E-PL 6

peewee

Dec 2, 2005
SUnny Island
I just got the Olympus E-PL 6 today.

However when I switch on the camera, the screen is in portrait format.

Is it suppose to be this way? Is there a way to switch to landscape mode?

jackwolf

Oct 4, 2010
Your aspect ratio should be in 3:4. Just adjust the setting thru the quick menu to 4:3, etc will do.

RyanKhoo

Apr 6, 2008
Congrats on your new purchase !

ppnotes

Oct 14, 2014
Singapore
Hi,

Can anyone help? I got the epl6 few months back and have been troubled by how photos turn out too orangey. I read from some reviews/forums that i can keep the option for 'keep warm colour' switched off but i cannot find this option!!!! x.x

if convenient, can someone give me a step by step instruction on how to reach this option, or a screenshot of the option?

thank you!

spidey89

Staff member
Jun 6, 2007
South Western Singapore
Have you tried looking in the user manual or googling?

Add on:
I downloaded the PDF and typed "keep warm color" in the search option and instant found the option, but need to go back a few pages and the follow the instructions

Last edited:

ppnotes

Oct 14, 2014
Singapore
Have you tried looking in the user manual or googling?

Add on:
I downloaded the PDF and typed "keep warm color" in the search option and instant found the option, but need to go back a few pages and the follow the instructions
Thanks!! I used the user manual before but I always searched 'white balance' only. But anyway, I now know that it's because my menu settings weren't on, so I couldn't change any settings.

But thanks for your help!

spidey89

Staff member
Jun 6, 2007
South Western Singapore
No problems, it's somewhat silly and yet justifiable that they disabled the advance settings on new cameras, honestly, I don't know how to feel about that move :bsmilie: