Olympus E-510 firmware upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

dags28

May 7, 2008
I upgraded my E-510 firmware to version 1.3. One thing I noticed is that when I pressed the [IS] button, it shows at the bottom of the LCD the "Focal Length = 50mm". You can adjust the value by pressing the [+/-] button.

Did anyone noticed this change? How does it work? :confused:

Thanks in advance!
:)

I upgraded my E-510 firmware to version 1.3. One thing I noticed is that when I pressed the [IS] button, it shows at the bottom of the LCD the "Focal Length = 50mm". You can adjust the value by pressing the [+/-] button.

Did anyone noticed this change? How does it work? :confused:

Thanks in advance!
:)

You can get more answers in the four thirds sub forum,anyhow,it works be setting the focal value of the lens,i have a 50mm and 135,if I want the IS to work for 135,i set it to 135mm that's it,and when i want it to work for 50mm again,just set it to 50mm.that's all

spidey is partially correct. ;)

this is for non-4/3s lenses which are mounted to the camera, as there is no exchange of information when such pairings are made.

spidey is partially correct. ;)

this is for non-4/3s lenses which are mounted to the camera, as there is no exchange of information when such pairings are made.

fine....sorry bro,lol,Also,this doesn't work when mounted with four third lenses :bsmilie:

Thanks a lot for the info. spidey89 / schon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.