Olympus Camedia C-3020 Zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Punkie

Hi peeps. Just bought a new Camedia C3020 Zoom. Still testing out the cam. Realised something strange about it. Wonder if you "old birds" can help?

In the Control Panel at the Top of the camera, sometimes it says ISO and then sometimes nothing. I was thinking if it was supposed to show something else besides just ISO? Maybe something like ISO 100/200/400 ?

Also, can anyone tell me how to set it to permenant self-timer mode? Thanks in advance for any tips/advices. Ciao.

Test 2 015.jpg

Test 2 033-1.jpg

Test 2 009.jpg

All above pics untouched. Just cropped and resized. Bad lighting too. Hehe..

Originally posted by Punkie
Hi peeps. Just bought a new Camedia C3020 Zoom. Still testing out the cam. Realised something strange about it. Wonder if you "old birds" can help?

In the Control Panel at the Top of the camera, sometimes it says ISO and then sometimes nothing. I was thinking if it was supposed to show something else besides just ISO? Maybe something like ISO 100/200/400 ?

Also, can anyone tell me how to set it to permenant self-timer mode? Thanks in advance for any tips/advices. Ciao.

For the 1st qn, I think u had ans liao....as for the 2nd one...did u see a few buttons on the top of ur DC???? One of them set the DC thru the various 'drive' modes...incl. timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.