Olympus Camedia AZ-2 Zoom 4mp DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi Everyone,

Do you know any detailed price info about this camera? How does it perform compare to most of the other oly DCs? If you have one, do you like it?

One of my friends is asking about these info, but I don't know much about Oly DCs nowadays. Hope someone can help me out.

Your info and response will be very appreciated :)

Thanks and happy CNY!

I only know that the AZ-2 is the slimmest Olympus digicam ever and a pity that they are not releasing any update to it. In other words, it is a discontinued model. If your friend is buying brand new, I will recommend he look at the other models currently available or those new ones on the way, some which are very nice such as the waterproof one.

fengwei said:
Hi Everyone,

Do you know any detailed price info about this camera? How does it perform compare to most of the other oly DCs? If you have one, do you like it?

One of my friends is asking about these info, but I don't know much about Oly DCs nowadays. Hope someone can help me out.

Your info and response will be very appreciated :)

Thanks and happy CNY!

Read up on the following:

www.dcresource.com
www.dpreview.com

tao said:
I only know that the AZ-2 is the slimmest Olympus digicam ever and a pity that they are not releasing any update to it. In other words, it is a discontinued model. If your friend is buying brand new, I will recommend he look at the other models currently available or those new ones on the way, some which are very nice such as the waterproof one.

Thanks Tao. Pity it's been discountinued already :( Will check some other models then.

Cheers,

fengwei said:
Thanks Tao. Pity it's been discountinued already :( Will check some other models then.

Cheers,

yeah.. thier ferrari version of the AZ-2 was pretti cool... the IR series is quite nice too, veri slim with all metal bodies, veri solid feeling... u should check it out too :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.