Olympus C5050Z vs Canon PowerShot G3 vs Nikon Coolpix 5700

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidkok

Dec 27, 2002
Toa Payoh - Singapore
Visit site
I considering changing my two year old Olympus C3030Z to one of the above cameras. I am actually looking for a camera that has minimal shutter lag and quick reaction time and good image quality and fast lens. Can someone which have any of the camera care to advise me which will be a good choice? Thank you.

Originally posted by davidkok
I considering changing my two year old Olympus C3030Z to one of the above cameras. I am actually looking for a camera that has minimal shutter lag and quick reaction time and good image quality and fast lens. Can someone which have any of the camera care to advise me which will be a good choice? Thank you.

G3 :D

Be an Olympian! E10! :p

If you want quick reaction time, I guess Nikon 5700 is out of the game already, with its slow focusing. So that leaves your decision between G3 and 5050. I'd say that since you are already used to C3030Z, it'd be a more natural progression if you opt for the C5050?

Anyway, there's another thread on C5050 vs G3:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=232504#post232504

Hope it helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.