Olympus C40 Zoo shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

gan

Apr 8, 2002
bukit panjang
Visit site
This my second week of owning my new C40. Jus went to the zoo. Was very disappointed, coz don't have long zoom. But at least some shots looks alright. The camera is great, sharp and ultra compact. Only bad thing is not enough zoom, and there are no adapters available. Sigh.... :(

Maybe I should get a DSLR. Anyone selling?
But will need to sell my C40 first.

iguana.jpg
Pelican1.jpg
Pelican2.jpg
reccon.jpg

Comments?

did you use fill flash for the 2nd and 3rd pic? it could help fill the shadows and "dark" wings.

i like the last pic of those 2 erm... erm... racoons? animals? the way they pose fer the pic is just so cute kekeke

Actually, I kinda con them into believing that I've got food for them... :devil: That's why them swam over to the edge where I took the shot. Kinda difficult for me coz I new to photography and I have to take a moving shot, as they were swimming to stay afloat.

Originally posted by gan
This my second week of owning my new C40. Jus went to the zoo. Was very disappointed, coz don't have long zoom. But at least some shots looks alright. The camera is great, sharp and ultra compact. Only bad thing is not enough zoom, and there are no adapters available. Sigh.... :(

Maybe I should get a DSLR. Anyone selling?
But will need to sell my C40 first.

Comments?

Check my iguana shot... probably the same iguana!! heh

gan - i have moved your thread to World of Nature as it does not fit the guidelines for the Critique section.

Status
Not open for further replies.