Olympus C-20XX C-30XX Digicam markdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

agws1970

Sep 9, 2002
North East Singapore
Visit site
Hi Guys,
Went to my regular photo equipment supplier today. Saw a couple of C-2020 C-2040 C-3000 C-3020 and C3040 there.
Upon inquiry, he apparently has some stock left of these models. I have asked him to give me a clearance price for these slightly older models.
Just wondering if there is anyone here interested in these models anymore?
I will get the prices pretty soon and I am pretty sure they will be quite a bit lower than the selling prices in the past.
Please post below if you are interested in any of the above models or want me to inquire about other models.;)

Wah Lau!!!
Mpenza, how did you know I got the prices today? Damn Choon one you;)

Anyway, here is a list of Digicams and the prices they are asking for. Please be prepared and remember that these are brand new cameras with full warranty, not used cams.

Oly C-2020 S$ 525.00
Oly C-2040 S$ 550.00
Oly C-3000 S$ 628.00
Oly C-3030 S$ 835.00
Oly C-830L S$ 225.00

All prices exclude GST. Please do your research at http://www.olympus.com if you do not know the features before asking me for their address and contact.

Also, please don't go down and make trouble for me by asking for unreasonable terms and discounts. I value my relationship with this particular supplier and will seriously get F***ed by them because they are wholesalers, not retailers.

Many thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

Do they still have the C3040 or C4040? Interested to know the price

Status
Not open for further replies.