- Jul 19, 2012
Photography has the power to connect people all around the world, regardless of one's photographic expertise.
Photography captures extraordinary moments in everyday life for anyone who presses down on the shutter release.
That is why we set out to build a brand new comfortable place for those who wish to interact with others through photos.
As the first step, we will be hosting the OLYMPUS Asia-Oceania Grand Prix, an international photo contest for our customers living in Asia and Oceania region.
We would be truly honoured to have you be a part of the contest. Together with you, we would like to make this the beginning of the new photographic experiences.
First Prize: OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 12-40mm Lens Kit
Second & Third Prize: OLYMPUS PEN E-P5 14-42mm Lens Kit
10 Runners-Up: OLYMPUS Premium Compact Camera
*Use built in ART FILTER or the latest version of Olympus Viewer 3 or ib for RAW editing to apply ART FILTER.
*ART FILTER is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Olympus Imaging Corporation.
•Only online entries will be eligible. *Click on the Submit Photo button below to submit your work(s).
•Photographs need to be taken with an Olympus Camera.
•Photographs must be in digital format.
•All digital files must be 15 (fifteen) megabytes or smaller, and must be in JPEG format.
•Up to 5 entries are allowed for each category.
*Every submission is counted as 1 (one) entry. You cannot cancel your previous entry and submit a new work in its place.
•The standard colour space for the judging process is sRGB.
Entry Period: 11AM Friday, January 10, 2014(JST) - 11AM Thursday, April 10, 2014 (JST)
Voting Period: 11AM Friday, January 10, 2014 (JST) - 11AM Thursday, April 10, 2014(JST)
Announcement of Winners: 11AM Monday, May 12, 2014 (JST) (Timing is preliminary and may change)
• The contest is open to all Olympus camera users who live in the following regions. (Australia, China, Hong-Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore)
• Olympus associates are not eligible to participate.
• Membership registration is required for entry. Membership registration is FREE and open to all Olympus camera users.
*On the registration page, please enter your email address, a password, other required details and a nickname (handle).
• If you are new to visit our website, click on the Register button to register.
• Following languages are available on this website. (English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese)
For more information: