Olympus 90-250mm lens is out!


Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,239
1
0
Cyberspace
#1
Very impressive. Seldom shoot in this range so I had to skip it. Maybe after the 35-100mm comes in will consider it. CP quoted $9k.
 

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,239
1
0
Cyberspace
#3
Raptor1 said:
Any news regarding the 18-180mm ?
No, did not see any lens of that range. You should consider the 50-200 :). :thumbsup:
 

KrY0LiT3

New Member
Nov 7, 2005
131
0
0
#4
Hacker said:
No, did not see any lens of that range. You should consider the 50-200 :). :thumbsup:
i concur! the 50-200 is one heck of a lens.

got your 35-100 yet stephen? how much are you quoted?
 

Raptor1

New Member
Sep 29, 2003
799
0
0
34
Singapore
kr.sg
#5
haha.. nah.. its way out of my budget.. @ most would consider the 40-150mm. Well, just looking for a normal walk-around lense (all in 1) for normal travel needs.
 

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,239
1
0
Cyberspace
#6
KrY0LiT3 said:
i concur! the 50-200 is one heck of a lens.

got your 35-100 yet stephen? how much are you quoted?
That is the problem, everywhere in the world is available except SG... :cry:
 

nightpiper

Senior Member
Oct 20, 2003
2,152
0
0
#8
thx for the link Hacker. :thumbsup: the pic quality is certainly very "DROOLABLE"!! :bsmilie:

its another very fine sword, as how Antonio puts it. :thumbsup: but its too big, heavy & expensive for me. now where do people find such money to buy these fine swords??
 

Sep 29, 2003
909
2
0
67
Sinagpore
#10
Hacker said:
Very impressive. Seldom shoot in this range so I had to skip it. Maybe after the 35-100mm comes in will consider it. CP quoted $9k.
they only have 1 pc
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom