Olympus 7XX lens adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterfly

Sep 9, 2002
Visit site
Is it called CL4? How much is it and where to get? Thanks.

It is called CLA-4

more info here ... CLA-4
Not sure about local availability ....

Can always check with Oly service center ... Oly Service Center

Oh ... some guy on some other forum (I forget which) offered another alternative ...

Click here to check it out ... Raynox

Again, I'm not sure of local availability.

does anyone knows where to get third party lens adapter for C750?

For the CLA-4 (original), its using a 55mm thread, there is another third party compatible that is 52mm, but i dunno where to get locally.

Check with AP, MS color, both out of stocks. :(

Raynox does deliver to singapore but the charges everything add up to a sum of $160+ for a lens adapter, uv filter and a lens cap. thats very expensive rite? :confused:

anyone know where to get locally??

SuRfTeC said:

For the CLA-4 (original), its using a 55mm thread, there is another third party compatible that is 52mm, but i dunno where to get locally.

Raynox does deliver to singapore but the charges everything add up to a sum of $160+ for a lens adapter, uv filter and a lens cap. thats very expensive rite? :confused:

I got the 52mm one from the shop at SLQ. Which shop? The first one in front of the elevator on ground floor. ~ S$25-30. Cap ~S$3-5. UV filter cost depend on brand. It is original Olympus adaptor for C700 series.

S$160 for all three is :bigeyes:

SuRfTeC said:

I saw the 45.6mm to 52mm adapter in AP yesterday!

just got my adapter from the shop bigmouse recommended ;)

bought it for 30 bucks after bargaining... :bsmilie:
Hoya UV filter and lens cap cost 15 bucks. :)

total damage is 45... lucky never get from Raynox online....

$160 is :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

actually the Hoya UV protector only S$10 and the third party 52mm adaptor ring only S$20. :D if u check back to the old days forum u may able to find the price.

again, there are some forums here discussing the wide angle lens and tele lens. Both of them are $S80 for third party but original will be cost double. :bheart:

got mine adapter from Funan, think the shop name is called John3:16 or some other verse.
total of adapter + 52mm hoya lense = $47 bucks.

do u mean the hoya lens with ring adaptop 52mm only S$47?
what kind of hoya lens? wide or tele lens? or it just a UV protector kit for the original len after added with an adaptor ring? :eek:

C-720 said:
do u mean the hoya lens with ring adaptop 52mm only S$47?
what kind of hoya lens? wide or tele lens? or it just a UV protector kit for the original len after added with an adaptor ring? :eek:

yes, in all $47, just a UV protector lens....

I thought the 55mm one is better cos can use TC0N17 without stepdown.

shutterfly said:
I thought the 55mm one is better cos can use TC0N17 without stepdown.

I thot 52mm enuff liao, anyway, already 10x zoom for C750, shakey enuff liao, that's why didn't think of ever getting TCON17... will likely upgrade to DSLR by then ;)
so i just got a 52mm UV filter for protecting the lens...

Status
Not open for further replies.