Olympic Jokes

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.dennislee.co
Care for a laugh? do share your olympic bloppers too!

388027_10151974567775364_44088866_n.jpg

Outsourced the production of sporting talent, i guess.

wow the first pictures....... real or not???

First picture not to be seen while having lunch!
OMG

It is real. Saw it on TV. But to me, it is not something to laugh at. There is nothing wrong with armpit hair on females. Armpit hair is a natural biological thing.
In some modern societies, it is the norm to shave it off or apply something to remove armpit hair. And in some societies, they don't do it. That's all.
Different cultural preferences.

How come we don't laugh at people (body piercing) who stick metal studs on their bodies and face? That is a totally un-natural addition to our human bodies.

ricohflex said:
It is real. Saw it on TV. But to me, it is not something to laugh at. There is nothing wrong with armpit hair on females. Armpit hair is a natural biological thing.
In some modern societies, it is the norm to shave it off or apply something to remove armpit hair. And in some societies, they don't do it. That's all.

How come we don't laugh at people (body piercing) who stick metal studs on their bodies and face? That is a totally un-natural addition to our human bodies.

True la but how often do you see ladies flashing their "bush" on TV?

Uncle Ricoh like hairy women?

86260500.jpg

hairyauntie.png

Last edited:
Don't make fun of athletes from other countries that have different social norms from yours.

Chinese vs Chinese, no matter what, China wins.

actually was it Singapore who started it first huh? then all countries followed?

yesterday the cycling track very dramatic. China was suppose to get gold, but because of regulation, they were demoted to silver....

Last edited:

actually was it Singapore who started it first huh? then all countries followed?

yesterday the cycling track very dramatic. China was suppose to get gold, but because of regulation, they were demoted to silver....

I think some other western countries were already doing it way back in the 90s or so, but mostly using African-born athletes.

Hardly, it's been going on for decades. Older CSers may remember Zola Budd (and the infamous clash with Mary Decker in LA 1984). Ex-Bulgarian weightlifters have represented Turkey. And those are just those I remember off the top of my head. There are probably loads more.