Olympians?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
:angry: How dare you insult our grp!! grrrr..... :angry:

We are anti - :devil:
We are supporter of :angel:


;p Just joking onli.. hehe
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
:angel: = olympus ( the light )
:devil: = canon ( the dark side ) aka the 'back side'
hehe.. dun flame me ;p :bsmilie:
 

ziploc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,573
0
0
Snoopyland
Originally posted by LifeWorld
What about Olpians?:bsmilie:
Don't call olpiang can liao :D :bsmilie:
 

syncmaster

New Member
Mar 15, 2002
432
0
0
51
Greece
two.xthost.info
Did any one call me !!!




By the way for the history Olympus is OUR Greek mounten , the old home of the 12 Gods ( Greek Mythology) .
So Olympians if you like i can import you in the origin Greek home land , and by this way you will watch for free the Olympic games at the 2004 :bsmilie:
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
wah piang eh.. got free ticket to olympic! :gbounce:

We shall not give them to the dark side ! ;p

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

M

Megadark

Guest
Maybe we can have our mods named after the olympian gods, like Zeus, Hercules, Hera, Aphrodites, Neptune, etc. No Xena pls, I'm a purist.:p
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
Originally posted by Megadark
Maybe we can have our mods named after the olympian gods, like Zeus, Hercules, Hera, Aphrodites, Neptune, etc. No Xena pls, I'm a purist.:p
Haha!! COOL!
 

M

Megadark

Guest
And the female mod named after Aphrodites must wear revealing clothes during clubsnap outings.:devil: :D
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by syncmaster
Did any one call me !!!




By the way for the history Olympus is OUR Greek mounten , the old home of the 12 Gods ( Greek Mythology) .
So Olympians if you like i can import you in the origin Greek home land , and by this way you will watch for free the Olympic games at the 2004 :bsmilie:
Wow!

Is that u in the Superman suit???

Awesome....Man!!! ;)

Ok then....Olympian it is and Olympians we are. :thumbsup:
 

kaipium

New Member
Feb 3, 2002
267
0
0
Braddell
Visit site
Originally posted by Megadark
And the female mod named after Aphrodites must wear revealing clothes during clubsnap outings.:devil: :D
naughty, naughty:p
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by Kevin
Jayan, who is the Oly Sisters?
Dunno.

But we can start investigating from our list of Oly DC users....go ask one by one. :p

So far those I 'know' are pretty much 'kan' one...dunno who is the 'bu' one????
 

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
667,089
2
38
30
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
alamak, your guys still can't makeup your mind of a name for this forum har ???

So are we gonna call it Olymbeng or OlymLian har :devil:

Quick qucik, go Poll for a Name !!!! ;p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.