Dec 6, 2005
Cyberspace
Will take some time to load........

257350242f0bca8d5997784cd31c5165_5ff.jpg

5399e85d84998d8c24e41b6f94714315_8ad.jpg

669564e77d60ca1b3ab7c9629651578a_d73.jpg

dc62497f4f062b10eb9b61c4b4692aa3_14f.jpg

7bc6319905c24d8280b0e0619eda4a4d_217.jpg

Hacker, u no good hor? CNY already broke a big hole in the pocket & now u r tempting us all with this super duper lens. why so "evil" huh? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: u no good ah.... really no good.... :bsmilie:

nightpiper said:
Hacker, u no good hor? CNY already broke a big hole in the pocket & now u r tempting us all with this super duper lens. why so "evil" huh? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: u no good ah.... really no good.... :bsmilie:

You found out the secret...it's the lens, not the photographer! :embrass: :angel:

yep. & the beautiful pics is becos u have a good camera. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hacker said:
You found out the secret...it's the lens, not the photographer! :embrass: :angel:

One question hacker from the pics 3 and 4. some color differences are there in the face (also double checked in part III thread) Any changes in the camera settings or post processing?

abhivachan said:
One question hacker from the pics 3 and 4. some color differences are there in the face (also double checked in part III thread) Any changes in the camera settings or post processing?

It depends on the lighting....

nightpiper said:

...... u went around shouting "Buy Lah !" Hehe now ur broke. Maybe " Sell lah" for some cashback...

Hacker said:
It depends on the lighting....

Sorry for too many questions.

I agree. In my monitor the skirt is not white (light blue added) and checked the oly colors thread 2nd photo in the same place. (This photo shows, the skirt color is white).

abhivachan said:
Sorry for too many questions.

I agree. In my monitor the skirt is not white (light blue added) and checked the oly colors thread 2nd photo in the same place. (This photo shows, the skirt color is white).

I was not too clear. It depends on the lighting of where the photo is taken, not your monitor. Lighting is very different from place to place in the outdoors, unlike a studio where the light can be controlled.

abhivachan said:

pic 4's skin tone looks weird on my monitor too. I think this is one of the cases where post processing is needed, IMHO.

wind30 said:
pic 4's skin tone looks weird on my monitor too. I think this is one of the cases where post processing is needed, IMHO.

The tests are meant to show the Oly colors out-of-the-box. #4 is too red, so this is Oly's rendition of the particular pix. I can correct it, but this is not the point of the test samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.