Oly C-2100uz owners, which cir polarizer r u using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayan

Jan 18, 2002
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Any recommendations???

Thought of getting the Hoya 49mm cir polarizer but will the added height of the filter make the already-present vignetting problem worse at wide angle???

What r u guys (and gals) using?

Brand, model, price???

Care to enlighten me???

:gbounce:

Originally posted by Jayan
Any recommendations???

Thought of getting the Hoya 49mm cir polarizer but will the added height of the filter make the already-present vignetting problem worse at wide angle???

What r u guys (and gals) using?

Brand, model, price???

Care to enlighten me???

:gbounce:

Hey Jayan, personally I am using the Hoya 49mm cir polar...:dent: Why don't you use one filter at a time rather than adding onto each other?

Originally posted by fusetrips

Hey Jayan, personally I am using the Hoya 49mm cir polar...:dent: Why don't you use one filter at a time rather than adding onto each other?

Hmmm........there's nothing I can stack the cir polarizer onto......just need to know whether it'll worsen the vignetting problem at wide angle or not.

How much u bought ur Hoya????

Originally posted by Jayan

Hmmm........there's nothing I can stack the cir polarizer onto......just need to know whether it'll worsen the vignetting problem at wide angle or not.

How much u bought ur Hoya????

Ok....just bought mine at MS Color in AMK.....$30....a bit ex but no time to go down to AP....clsoer to my home so save in the time and trasport loh.

After stacking my Hoya UV filter and the new Hoya Cir Pol...the vignetting @ wide angle no worse than w/o any filter keh.

Status
Not open for further replies.