:: Olga ::

Oshkosh

Jan 6, 2009
Below my take on Olga. Enjoyed the shoot thoroughly and hope you like the pics. C & C is of cos welcome.

Pic 1

5397426385_aac11d079d_z.jpg

Pic 2 :: dancing queen ::

5397982178_ea696d40aa_b.jpg

Thanks for viewing, will put up more.

Last edited:
hahaha you managed to take her when the lorry pass by.

There is one shot when another lorry pass by and the driver looks at the model and turns around and show us the good sign, that's a winning shot but didn't take it. hahaha.

There is one shot when another lorry pass by and the driver looks at the model and turns around and show us the good sign, that's a winning shot but didn't take it. hahaha.

Haha.. you know what, I wasn't even looking at the lorry driver, I was looking at her dancing spontaneously as the vehicles passes and I thought I gotta take these couples of pics just for the fun of it. So shelomoh, which one are you?

Good take... we'll shall meet again on the next outing ;)

Good take... we'll shall meet again on the next outing ;)

Thanks and yes we'll catch up more the next outing.

Pic 3

5397509959_4fac64d0b7_z.jpg

Pic 4

5397641477_2dd82fa82a_z.jpg

I saw that too, funny guy

The one with the belt system, carrying 2 bodies.

The one with the belt system, carrying 2 bodies.

Oh, we nvr get to talk. Well, catch up again in next outing (if happens to be same shoot).

nice work~ sry can i ask if hv next time can find me together shoot @@?
hope can join u shoot her ^^

nice work~ sry can i ask if hv next time can find me together shoot @@?
hope can join u shoot her ^^

HI david8776, it was actually an Ivan's organised shoot. Not too sure if there'll be another shoot of her this couple of weeks, you have to check his thread.

Pic 5

5399208147_164efeccf3_z.jpg

Pic 6

5399149125_9296445b9f_z.jpg

Pic 7

5398541146_baf2f782cd_z.jpg

Pic 7

5398541146_baf2f782cd_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This work for me. any more close up shot?

She has a really wide repertoire of poses. Nice shots.

alright~ ok thx u reply ^^

Pic 7

This work for me. any more close up shot?

Hi Mulan, thanks. Yes will post another close up.

She has a really wide repertoire of poses. Nice shots.

Hi Zapper, thanks and yes, she does have a great repertoire of poses. Did you get to shoot her? Thanks for dropping by.

Always love your color & skin tone treatment.. :lovegrin:

Of course, & the unique feel flowing in your series.. :lovegrin::lovegrin:

Oshkosh bro, I think this set of pictures is not as outstanding as those you have done for Aerel.

I can see that you are going wide for most of the picture this round, as a result, the background and some objects does blend well with the whole photo theme.

Just my personal thoughts there ;)

Always love your color & skin tone treatment.. :lovegrin:

Of course, & the unique feel flowing in your series.. :lovegrin::lovegrin:

Hi Kongo, thanks for the comments. We shld shoot together one of these days.

Oshkosh bro, I think this set of pictures is not as outstanding as those you have done for Aerel.

I can see that you are going wide for most of the picture this round, as a result, the background and some objects does blend well with the whole photo theme.

Just my personal thoughts there ;)

Hi Lunas, thanks for the frank comment. The way I post-processed these pics are slightly different from Aerel's patch too. I focus quite a fair bit on sharpness whereas Aerel's one a little more on soft side. Personally, I really like pic 1 and pic 5. Lets shoot together again.

Last edited: