Ole! Tampines Alive! photography competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

crustacea

Nov 13, 2006
macrostudios.multiply.com
Hi everyone! In celebration of Youth Day, Tampines Town Council is bringing you Ole! Tampines Alive! photography competition!

With up to $800 worth of prizes to be won, what are you waiting for?! The deadline for submission of all entries is 27th October 2008, 2359hrs. Check out the rules and regulations here.

heard already closed on 15th Oct 2008 n charged $10 per picture. can anyone confirm this ? thks.

Yes, it's already closed.
The closing date seems to have changed to 15th Oct (from the original 27th Oct). I didn't know about this either till I pick up a hard copy of the entry form from one of the CCs.
However some of the older websites still states 27th Oct.
And it's $10 per photo. So if you submit the maximun of 5 photos for the competition, that will be $50...!!

Hi, in regards to the deadline, the closing date is 27th Oct. There were some discrepancies in dates in some sites as there was a communication breakdown. I apologise for that.

As for the $10 per photo thing, I had intended for the competition to be free, but the committee insisted on the payment..... So there's not much I can do about it and I sincerely apologise again about this. :(

There is one redeeming factor in that the prize will be in cash :)

Hi, in regards to the deadline, the closing date is 27th Oct. There were some discrepancies in dates in some sites as there was a communication breakdown. I apologise for that.

As for the $10 per photo thing, I had intended for the competition to be free, but the committee insisted on the payment..... So there's not much I can do about it and I sincerely apologise again about this. :(

There is one redeeming factor in that the prize will be in cash :)

$800 wah! that's a lot leh!

any results already?

many thanks for the update :).

Status
Not open for further replies.