older women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
i have thought about this for a while...and i think older women r attractive...for example: for those who watch channel U, <taiwan ah seng> there is one antagonist character <Helen Ma>. and i feel that she is pretty!! :thumbsup: there r similar other examples...dunno if anyone feels the same way?

Originally posted by StreetShooter
As you grow older yourself, there will be fewer and fewer older women, but more and more younger women.

Think about it...

The reversal is true for women isn't it? As women get older, only younger men are available. LOL

Originally posted by StreetShooter
As you grow older yourself, there will be fewer and fewer older women, but more and more younger women.

Think about it...
this shouldn't be happened in Singapore. the population is getting older and older. chinese say " ren kou lao hua".

Haha, actually, sometimes older women got their own matured charm. For me, I find some of the older Japanese actress very attractive. For example, my two favourites are below. Both of them are 43 this year, but yet still look remarkably young.

Kawashima Naomi
kawashima.jpg

Kuroki Hitomi
Kuroki.jpg

To prevent Clubsnap from turning into the other sort of photo "appreciation" website, I will be removing these pictures soon.

yeah love her too..
well as long it's not a 28-135 can liao lol

43 is not really considered old, to really witness to full blossoming of the female species, I suggest you hang out at Community Centre during folk dance nights and volunteer at old folks home around the country.

Good luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.