Old Woman Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Too bad in front got that fire hydran...it's a snap shot. What do you think anyway?

old_lady1.jpg

Excellent! I like it a lot. Sure, it could have fewer distractions, but sometimes we really can't help it in street photography, right ?
:)
By the way, where can one find such old ladies now? I've been looking out for them but there seem to be so few of them.

Originally posted by rubric
Excellent! I like it a lot. Sure, it could have fewer distractions, but sometimes we really can't help it in street photography, right ?
:)
By the way, where can one find such old ladies now? I've been looking out for them but there seem to be so few of them.

Thanks..yah its good to find such snapshots. but it also make you sad. so old yet still working so hard. And today's Mother s' Day. :(

Anyway I got this shot at Chinatown.

well, looking at this situation... it's either she has no children or her children abondoned her :( very sad indeed... Nice photo that tells a story....

Once saw an old lady pushing a trolley loaded with what looked like packets of flour that were soaking wet. Raining, on outskirts of BJ. Wanted to help but don't know how, as not conversant in dialects. Very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.