Old vintage

Status
Not open for further replies.

solar

Nov 17, 2007
2228687690_f4cb815b20_o.jpg

took this picture during my trip in thailand. somewhere near SIAM centre.

adjust the color balance of the pic. wanted to give viewers a vintage old school kind of feeling. or perhaps to give viewers (supposedly sg-eans) a glimpse of what sg might look like in the past with the overhang wires.

c & c pls :)

the picture itself don't have the old & vintage feeling. you just changed the kelvins of the picture and lastly sg won't have thai plates & thai lettering on the canvas itself, suggest you DI those off. must to be improve.

hmm whats kelvins?

u should fine tune the colours to suit the theme in ps

the picture itself don't have the old & vintage feeling. you just changed the kelvins of the picture and lastly sg won't have thai plates & thai lettering on the canvas itself, suggest you DI those off. must to be improve.

The Toyota on the left is too modern and really destroys that old & vintage feeling for me.

i would have preferred to shoot it if the vehicles weren't there. the 2 school girls walking towards u do resemble the school girls we used to have. probably will wait for them to get closer before taking the pic as well. try shooting at a 1 way street with no cars. the street will be tigher and u get the claustrophobic feel of the old streets of singapore. probably would have looked much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.