Old seletar camp

Jimmy81

Feb 13, 2007
Jurong West
www.flickr.com
Hi anyone been to the old seletar camp recently? Issit still accessible? :think:
Or anyone noe of any old run down buildings around sg?

Hi anyone been to the old seletar camp recently? Issit still accessible? :think:
Or anyone noe of any old run down buildings around sg?

old seletar camp no more, the school side all demolished, the dorm site all nail locked

in dec last year, went in to capture shots. still accessible. drastic change since i was there for ns in the late seventies.

camp can allow photography meh?

there's a very old campsite at sentosa. you can try there. quite small and not all doors are open.
It's near above palawan beach, next to the tourism school.

How about the huanted Hillview Mansion? Not sure if it's still there. On the other hand, there's the Old Hillview Hospital with lots of shattered glass on the ground.

where is this hospital exactly located? is it easily accessible?

where is this hospital exactly located? is it easily accessible?

It is secluded somewhere around a crossroad in Hillview, not too sure about the road name as my friend drove us there. You need to walk about 100m from the forested entrance to reach the place. It is real eerie at night when we went there at about 1am. :sweat:

It is secluded somewhere around a crossroad in Hillview, not too sure about the road name as my friend drove us there. You need to walk about 100m from the forested entrance to reach the place. It is real eerie at night when we went there at about 1am. :sweat:

Sounds like it's time to do some exploring :think:

Last edited:
Sounds like it's time to do some exploring :think:

:bsmilie:

Remember to wear shoes with good and thick soles to prevent the glasses on the ground to penetrate through. Slippers are definite no-no.

can. if you have been there. seletar camp is a generic term used to describe both civilian(black and white houses and aero cos) and military institutions in the camp. unrestricted access at the main gate(unguarded now).

camp can allow photography meh?