Not open for further replies.

Artosoft

Aug 31, 2005
Tanjong Katong
Old_Radio_800.jpg

Comments are welcome :)

Regards,
Arto.

haha i am reminded of the radio that i have back home. it looks almost the same. its a huge beast by i like its sound quality.

personally i would prefere a little more DOF for this shot. i am also not too sure of the framing of this shot. either take the whole panel front on, or in this kind of perspective i would prefere to have a definitive cropping- right now the framing looks slightly arbitrary. was a flash used for this shot? somehow the contrasts seem to be missing.

btw does the radio work? :)

kashi

vkashi said:
haha i am reminded of the radio that i have back home. it looks almost the same. its a huge beast by i like its sound quality.

personally i would prefere a little more DOF for this shot. i am also not too sure of the framing of this shot. either take the whole panel front on, or in this kind of perspective i would prefere to have a definitive cropping- right now the framing looks slightly arbitrary. was a flash used for this shot? somehow the contrasts seem to be missing.

btw does the radio work? :)

kashi
Thanks vkashi for comments. This shot is only use incandescent lamp, without flash. I try to make it looks like old photo. But, I think I need to do PS on it. How about this:
Old_Radio_BW_800.JPG

Edited using Picasa 2 (BW filtered, grain film).

No. The radio is not working, only decoration :cry: .

Regards,
Arto.

How about adding sepia to it? It will make it even nostalgic.

This must be a Telefunken. I would prefer more DOF. A bit soft too.

Status
Not open for further replies.