Old places @ okto

fatBozZ

Jun 5, 2010
Hi guys,
Remember to catch " Old places " by Royston Tan @ OKTO 10pm tommrrow

Take down the Places and go snap snap snap before they are gone !!!!!

:sweatsm:

Thanks. I will make it a point. Always one for old places and old times.

program just finished. nice! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

took down a few places which i will be going to shoot. :)

by the way i missed the location for that old elevator... anyone got take down that place or know where is it?

Credits listed as the program was recorded on a Canon 5D Mk II

Wow...was the video shot using 5D Mark II? Saw the film mentioned it at the end. Wondering if it meant the video or pictures. Nice video esp if it was taken using 5D II.

Lol Robert, we mentioned the same thing almost the same time :D

Really great show. I never knew such places exist. Now weekend got places to go snap snap liaoz:D

Did anyone managed to take down the list of places? I had to leave half way through the show and missed part of it. Thanks in advance.

Did anyone managed to take down the list of places? I had to leave half way through the show and missed part of it. Thanks in advance.

Oh ... yah ... i tried to take down ... will post it when i got the actual location

i only interested in some places... here's what i took down:

c.m.c confectionary , katong
old bus top, lim chu kang
old post office, mandai road
old elevator, location ? (missed the location cos the name quite long... anyone got this?)
seletar air base
long fatt confectionary, balestier
old cinema, woodlands
dragon kiln, location ? (missed the location)

:)

anyone manage to record it or know if there is a DVD version?
thks

I did manage to record it down, but lost the first 15mins or so because I couldn't hook up my DVD recorder on time!

If anyone is keen, I can burn a copy for you.

But I have to say, it's a REALLY good documentary and I definitely would've missed it if not for the fact that I saw this post on CS!!