Old places @ okto (re-run)

tinydot

Aug 1, 2004
Hi folks

Royston Tan "Old Places" is having a re-run on this sunday, 24th Apr @ 10pm. For those who missed it last time, this is your chance. :)

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
yes! this is a MUST watch! some of the places have disappeared since the last screening, i heard. the dover playground is gone?

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Last edited:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Will update you if i get new info. :D

By the way, the dvd for Old Places is coming out on 7th of May, confirmed by Royston. :)

Last edited:

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
Yeah, will do a meet up when free. :)

Will update you if i get new info. :D

By the way, the dvd for Old Places is coming out on 7th of May, confirmed by Royston. :)
I've looked at the photos and the lions are very small at the Balestier food market. The lion statues at Margaret Drive were about 2 metres tall.

Cheers.

the 2 lions are at balestier food centre along the main road.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2010
Seagull
www.facebook.com
nightwolf75 said:
yes! this is a MUST watch! some of the places have disappeared since the last screening, i heard. the dover playground is gone?
Nope its still there. I used to walk past there from nus to take bus at dover road often. But the estate just got pronounced 'dead'. No more coffee shop, market stalls and more importantly, sg pools!!

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
Nope its still there. I used to walk past there from nus to take bus at dover road often. But the estate just got pronounced 'dead'. No more coffee shop, market stalls and more importantly, sg pools!!
oh crap, izit still passable? i need to take pics to show my kids wat a playground shd look like when they grow up.

Apr 30, 2010
Seagull
www.facebook.com
nightwolf75 said:
oh crap, izit still passable? i need to take pics to show my kids wat a playground shd look like when they grow up.
Yes definitely, i still go pass there whenever i go home from campus during rush hour. Dont worry this one shd take a while. Can also find the TOTALLY empty carpark for some shots

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
beware of the sandflies, last time i went there...there were plenty...and they are fierce.

Top Bottom