Old Places @ OKTO Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
it showing tomorrow!!! watch it :D

it showing tomorrow!!! watch it :D

It is showing TODAY.
"Due to the great response of the debut screening on 8th August, Okto channel will be having an encore telecast of OLD PLACES on the 24th of August at 9pm. OLD PLACES is produced by Chuan Pictures, directed by Royston Tan, Victric Thng and Eva Tang, and features the voices of Singaporeans as they recall their memories of disappearing places in Singapore."

my stupid tv can't get okto.

perhaps u can try xinmsn... not sure if they upload those to the site..

or if u have MIO TV, u can watch also..

i never tune my tv to okto.. so the very first time i watch okto is this OLD PLACES programme... haha..

but i guess if u manage to find the tv manual u can tune your tv to that channel.. :)

perhaps u can try xinmsn... not sure if they upload those to the site..

or if u have MIO TV, u can watch also..

i never tune my tv to okto.. so the very first time i watch okto is this OLD PLACES programme... haha..

but i guess if u manage to find the tv manual u can tune your tv to that channel.. :)

something wrong with my reception actually. been stuck with only channel u for a few weeks. missed out my fav shows. going to die already.

It is showing TODAY.
"Due to the great response of the debut screening on 8th August, Okto channel will be having an encore telecast of OLD PLACES on the 24th of August at 9pm. OLD PLACES is produced by Chuan Pictures, directed by Royston Tan, Victric Thng and Eva Tang, and features the voices of Singaporeans as they recall their memories of disappearing places in Singapore."

haha for some reason, my brain and hand are not working together.

IT IS TODAY :D

Check that the HDD recorder got enough empty space..

Check that the DVD recorder got an empty disk

Check that the video tap recorder got an empty tape, and it is Rewinded....

Check that the channel is set correctly..

u gonna record it? post on youtube pls... haha... too bad i dun have any recorder... :(

i rmb the dragon fountain..

it used to light up every night with kids playing and adults sitting around it at.

jus finish the show for the 2nd time dis month :thumbsup:

arhh!!!!!!!!!! i miss it watching the 9pm police show on channel 8 just now!!!!!!!! :angry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

can burn a disc for me pls?:embrass::embrass:

Saw the credits...... Program shot on 5DmII.... provided by Canon Singapore... :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.