Old photographs of CS event

might be good to have separate galleries for each of the last 10 years. then we will get a good mix of old photos instead of more of the recent photos.

might be good to have separate galleries for each of the last 10 years. then we will get a good mix of old photos instead of more of the recent photos.

Thats a good idea. I second that idea. Show of progressive time machine of CS evolvement thru the years. But who going to sort out those pic?

dates should be embedded in the exif info of each image

sorry I dont have anything before 2009 .... only started getting alot more active last 3-4 years in CS

Last edited:
hi Spidey,

please can wait until next week to start collating the photos from all these albums ?

I am still in midst of uploading everyday whatever me or other CS'ers can find or contribute

thanks
CB3_Halong_Bay.jpg

Can, no problem. Waiting for my laptop to come back from servicing then can start

Alex and Ed, can I have a link to save a higher res version of the photos posted here? Will save from Clubsnap's facebook as well

oops sorry my images are all in my hdd and plenty of them are contributed by other people too

Hmmmm.... Never mind, I'll work with what I have first then, will let you know if I need more images

if not enough pixels to project properly then can sprinkle some montages in between images

if not enough pixels to project properly then can sprinkle some montages in between images

Hmmmm... I'm most likely going to stick with 800x600 res since the projector is HD capable so can stretch the photos a little, and probably might throw some scenes from Ganbatte Japan