Old military uniforms.. how to deal with them ah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
ok guys. i have 1 little question.

i have been clearing up some space in the house to allow some "new furnitures" to come in. but sadly i have like 8 sets of no.4 and boots sitting in one corner. and the uniform's colour has faded and of course cannot be used for reservice or what.

amazing part is here. theres even the good old temasek green no.4 when my dad was in army many donkey years back.

now i am thinking of disposing a old no4. so what can i do ? i tried sending it back to change for a new set thou...:bsmilie: storeman also don't want, and ask me to keep as souvenir.

so how ?

ok guys. i have 1 little question.

i have been clearing up some space in the house to allow some "new furnitures" to come in. but sadly i have like 8 sets of no.4 and boots sitting in one corner. and the uniform's colour has faded and of course cannot be used for reservice or what.

amazing part is here. theres even the good old temasek green no.4 when my dad was in army many donkey years back.

now i am thinking of disposing a old no4. so what can i do ? i tried sending it back to change for a new set thou...:bsmilie: storeman also don't want, and ask me to keep as souvenir.

so how ?

give me give me... hehe...

give your models to do cosplay... :thumbsup:

wah piang... the colour very ugly liao leh. still let them wear...

the sizing abit too large also.

i got 1M, 1L, 2XL. the rest is L also i think.. didnt check... still in the transparent bin bag.. :bsmilie:

wah piang... the colour very ugly liao leh. still let them wear...

the sizing abit too large also.

i got 1M, 1L, 2XL. the rest is L also i think.. didnt check... still in the transparent bin bag.. :bsmilie:

wear loose loose, then skimpy skimpy, then put a ground sheet on the floor, then slowly unbutton... :thumbsup:

i have those very very old boots la.. thinking of just throwing them away...

but its the uniform that i am concerned with.

wear loose loose, then skimpy skimpy, then put a ground sheet on the floor, then slowly unbutton... :thumbsup:

later become clubsleaze.... :bsmilie:

cannot.....

remember... 25yr old freak went with bed with 2 kids...

shiet i am still pis5ed with that guy man... spoil the name. ;(

oh ya, your tag is it GG Yong? :bsmilie:

..... might as well put it GiGi Yong... new local singer ah !

i will remove all the name tags and ranks on it... dun worry.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

later become clubsleaze.... :bsmilie:

cannot.....

remember... 25yr old freak went with bed with 2 kids...

shiet i am still pis5ed with that guy man... spoil the name. ;(

nevermind lah, u 30 yr old geek went to bed with 4... :thumbsup:

i am going to be a 40 year old virgin (in my next life)

nevermind lah, u 30 yr old geek went to bed with 4... :thumbsup:

i am going to be a 40 year old virgin (in my next life)

well done la..

so how ah... still no solutions yet meh... need to clear the uniforms man.... :dunno:

possible for me to give the "thieves market" uncles to sell bo... i mean give them for free la....

those construction workers can wear them for all they like... :bsmilie:

possible for me to give the "thieves market" uncles to sell bo... i mean give them for free la....

those construction workers can wear them for all they like... :bsmilie:
during my time, army never tell us what to do about the uniform, so hack care lar, just throw away lor.

Status
Not open for further replies.