Old Man and His Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

Took this shot in Little India. Comments welcome.

30087532.jpg

Virgo said:
No comments at all? :cry:
The white chair is front is distracting the attention though I fully know you probably cant go there and remove the chair.
My eyes keeping looking at the white chair , it becomes my focus attention then the Man and dog. Next try then.

Hosea said:
The white chair is front is distracting the attention though I fully know you probably cant go there and remove the chair.
My eyes keeping looking at the white chair , it becomes my focus attention then the Man and dog. Next try then.

Thanx once again. I'm using the 17-40 that time, and this shot is again cropped. I should be using a tele, but only brought my 17-40 at that time. ;)

Virgo said:
Thanx once again. I'm using the 17-40 that time, and this shot is again cropped. I should be using a tele, but only brought my 17-40 at that time. ;)

Don't use a tele!

hi virgo..

perhaps you could try an even tighter crop so that only the man and his dog fill the frame?

30143976.jpg

street shots are normally shot with at wide - normal focal lengths, but there's no law to say that you can't use teles for street shots. try it out, and if it works then you've got a good shot. rules are meant to be broken once in a while :)

Virgo said:
What is the reason guys? I thought we can get very good portraiture with teles?

If you followed the link I gave in my above post, the article will tell you why you shouldn't use a tele.

zaren said:
hi virgo..

perhaps you could try an even tighter crop so that only the man and his dog fill the frame?

30143976.jpg

street shots are normally shot with at wide - normal focal lengths, but there's no law to say that you can't use teles for street shots. try it out, and if it works then you've got a good shot. rules are meant to be broken once in a while :)

Hey zaren, nice try, and thanks much for the effort! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.