Old house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chew Siow Ming

Dec 21, 2004
Singapore
took this in changi village, did some PP.

House_1.jpg

Ha ha ha.... Sounds familiar...
I would rather omit the big tree on the left, if possible... :D

familiar ?? what familiar ?? anyway point noted. thot will give some depth to the pic having it as foreground. :)
got few more pic on this house here, #7 without anything in the foreground, looks very flat to me. http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=229087

since you intended to have the house as your subject, i think there's too much attention on the foreground and middleground. the tree's canopy is a major distraction, coupled with the grass that takes up almost 50% of the frame, the partially obscured house is not quite the focus in this composition.

familiar ?? what familiar ?? anyway pointed noted. thot will give some depth to the pic having it as foreground. :)
got few more pic on this house here, #7 without anything in the foreground, looks very flat to me. http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=229087

on the contrary, i thought the #7 picture you mentioned communicates better.

since you intended to have the house as your subject, i think there's too much attention on the foreground and middleground. the tree's canopy is a major distraction, coupled with the grass that takes up almost 50% of the frame, the partially obscured house is not quite the focus in this composition.

on the contrary, i thought the #7 picture you mentioned communicates better.

tks for advice. will take note on that. ;)

the tree and grass get my attention instead of your old house. The house should be the main subject according to your title, but now it seems like the grass is. The pp doesn't help in this case.

the tree and grass get my attention instead of your old house. The house should be the main subject according to your title, but now it seems like the grass is. The pp doesn't help in this case.

Thks for advice :thumbsup: will keep that in mind & improve on that....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.