Old Film Effect, Lomo effects....

Dude, I think your pics are quite creatively processed. SOmetimes a photo doesn't have to follow any rules but can still captivate. For me an idea works as well as the message....

Thanks! I'm using photoshop elements 7.0 btw. Not CS2 or CS3 like some of you guys since its pretty damn expensive to buy the software and elements came free with my comp...:bsmilie: Unless I get it the chionged way....:sweat:

you kidding me..

you're ntu student mah. just go 8flags and flash your matric card and buy cs4 for $99.

WTF? How come I never knew such stuff??? :bigeyes:

chiu must have been spending too much time with all the meimeis in hall 3 *wink*

but yes. you can take your matric card and get cs4 for $99 at 8 flags.

Did another one...
25u6vdj.jpg

Anyone heard of the Digital Harinezumi 2?? Its a digital toy cam that does lomo like shots in digital...Seems like a good addition to what I have now and I can probably skip post processing altogether....No matter how i see it, its just hard to achieve a natural lomo/vintage film look with DSLR because one has to "think" before shooting to get those results whereas in lomo, its kinda like a random process. Out of the films you've developed, some turn out great, some turn out bad, the element of surprise is always there so is randomness....
more details here http://www.fourcornersdark.com/
think u will make better pictures by spending the extra money on a photo trip instead of buying this camera;)

think u will make better pictures by spending the extra money on a photo trip instead of buying this camera;)

Thanks! Hmmm, you mean like a trip out with my camera? I'm not sure about that....I kinda suck at taking photos...Been in fact looking at alot of shots done by others to gain some inspiration....

Thanks! Hmmm, you mean like a trip out with my camera? I'm not sure about that....I kinda suck at taking photos...Been in fact looking at alot of shots done by others to gain some inspiration....
saw some of your pics , they look great from my perspective.:thumbsup:
i believe u will improve down the road. :D

yeah i'd agree.. i was browsing through flickr looking at cross-processed photos and ive seen so many awesome photos coming from photographers using simple cameras like a 2mp sony cybershot.

work on your PP and keep shooting, go for a photo trip! haha

cheers.. anw just wanna share my attempt (its prettty bad i know but heck)-

4395191128_36d89924e6_o.jpg

yeah i'd agree.. i was browsing through flickr looking at cross-processed photos and ive seen so many awesome photos coming from photographers using simple cameras like a 2mp sony cybershot.

work on your PP and keep shooting, go for a photo trip! haha

cheers.. anw just wanna share my attempt (its prettty bad i know but heck)-

4395191128_36d89924e6_o.jpg

I'm in no position to say anything but I personally find the photo a little too red....

I did a bit of retouching....Not sure if its any better but I would have preferred it along the lines of this:
mt9ni9.jpg