Old changi hospital

xxdoggyxx

Feb 19, 2010
Right behind you. :P
Hi guys, wanting to visit this kind of old places, but end up not having the correct direction to do to. I tried gothere.sg but when i type old changi hospital, i turns out to be old chang kee at tampiness mall...

Anyone got the direction to go to? When googling and saw all the haunted changi website...
Btw, it the place still available for visit? as in, for photoshoot???

Hi guys, wanting to visit this kind of old places, but end up not having the correct direction to do to. I tried gothere.sg but when i type old changi hospital, i turns out to be old chang kee at tampiness mall...

Anyone got the direction to go to? When googling and saw all the haunted changi website...

Its all fenced up and has surveillance cameras everywhere, not encouraged to go in as its trespassing, find some other haunted places at the SPI website.

hi bro... aren't you tired of getting flamed? if you'd search OCH within the forum, you'd have found out that it's taboo to even talk about organizing outings there, or talk about getting in.

to make a long story short, people spoiled the market hence the current situation.

hi bro... aren't you tired of getting flamed? if you'd search OCH within the forum, you'd have found out that it's taboo to even talk about organizing outings there, or talk about getting in.
Oh... I didn't know what.

haha no choice but i think you have to look for an alternative venue... that place was literally free of all guards and security in 2005-2007 period...