Old Changi Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
30366176.jpg

i like the combination with the photos and ur fonts. :)
i think move the copyright and the caption a little more away from the edge will be much more better.

would it b any better w/o the hose reel & exit sign? :dunno:

na... in this case...i think it would be too bare. Its not too distracting too... it also help anchors and make the shot more realistic. Agree?

iamasaint said:
na... in this case...i think it would be too bare. Its not too distracting too... it also help anchors and make the shot more realistic. Agree?
after looking thru the pic again i muz agree dat having the hosereel adds 2 the realism. but i could still do away with the exit sign. but then again w/o these 2 items it would really befit the title "emptiness". ;)

:thumbsup: Wah very nice shot! I like. :thumbsup:

yeap...this is a good shot...:D

however, the placing of your title and name could be improve.
by placing it right flush...the pict became off balance. Give the right side of the text some space...make your "photo by..." text a little smaller than your title.
and You do not want your title to be too big that it'd eat up your nice photo, cos photo comes first, title comes later.

and I too do not know if the title fits the pict, cos you have two strong elements: EXIT sign and the in focus fire hydrant...this shot is abstract and strong. It could stand alone even without a title. Self-depictive.

I think the shot's pretty cool, especially with the lights, but here are some possible suggestions for improvement.

I think it would be great if you could shoot the same place again at another time when the sunlight casts longer shadows on the corridor.

Also, I find that since the end of the corridor is in a more central position and seems to be where my eyes are drawn to, the out of focus exit sign is rather disconcerting, because when I see it, I feel like I'm not looking at the right spot and I search for the parts that's in focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.