#7 - Broken in the torn
OCH_007.jpg

#8 - And I'm out ... ... "did you heard someone following us?"
OCH_008.jpg

;)

you got nice lighting for your shots! a lovely old building

simon.edward said:
you got nice lighting for your shots! a lovely old building
Thanks simon.edward, some of the pics were actually brighter. I actually dimmed it down to have the correct feel.

:)

iboey said:
Should have go in at nite :bsmilie:

keke... cannot imagine... anyone took this kinda of night pic?? scary:bigeyes:

XXXcat said:
keke... cannot imagine... anyone took this kinda of night pic?? scary:bigeyes:
I believe there are such people there who like to explore into these areas. ;p

Nonetheless, the 1st pics in "part 1" is scary enough. :sweat: :sweat:

(Part 1)

Thanks for viewing. ;)

Qazwer said:
I believe there are such people there who like to explore into these areas.

Nonetheless, the 1st pics in "part 1" is scary enough. :sweat: :sweat:

(Part 1)

Thanks for viewing. ;)

very nice :thumbsup: . do u go alone or with frds? I was thinking to take this kinda of building.. interesting lei ;)

XXXcat said:
very nice :thumbsup: . do u go alone or with frds? I was thinking to take this kinda of building.. interesting lei ;)
I went there with another CSer. We supposed to "recce" the area and ended up there.

;)

PnS said:
Didnt seem that old when I stayed there for fever during NS
guess it's vandalism as per mentioned by simon.edward.

FORGOTTEN

P.S. hope simon.edward don't mind linking his thread. ;p

Eerie and nice. Scary to have wild imagination running... :bigeyes:

photoconceptz said:
Eerie and nice. Scary to have wild imagination running... :bigeyes:
Thanks photoconceptz, (imagination) that's the main culprit. ;p

hi can I suggest something whether believed or not. If you go there you better wear tailmans in your pocket although is day time. This is 3rd coy. The first building at the slope is 4th coy follow by 2nd coy and this building is opposite of 2nd coy. The highest on top is 1st coy. Based on 1989 I am one of the soldier there. Just listen to me. Sometimes photography is art but certain rules have to be follow.All this building is last time mortuary

kyouiku said:
hi can I suggest something whether believed or not. If you go there you better wear tailmans in your pocket although is day time. This is 3rd coy. The first building at the slope is 4th coy follow by 2nd coy and this building is opposite of 2nd coy. The highest on top is 1st coy. Based on 1989 I am one of the soldier there. Just listen to me. Sometimes photography is art but certain rules have to be follow.All this building is last time mortuary
Thanks bro for your cautions. ;)

By the way, do you mean that #8 is the 1st coy?

kyouiku said:

Which coy were u in? I from 1st coy. For those who wander there, beware of the trees at the back of 1st coy!:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

I am in 1989 4th coy. Were you in that year if yes then you are more senior cause that is your ROD time if that year after then you are junior. I saw that tailmans that seal.... that day when I went there at 3rd coy. I brought my friend there for filiming but I stop them from going in cause suddenly I don't feel good. I am abit sensitive in that. During ym 2.5 year I saw 3 times you say lucky or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.