old calculator with games

Status
Not open for further replies.

roDz

Feb 6, 2006
On A Little Red Dot
I still remember back when i was still in school there are those calculators with the x(multiple of ten) game and those with the boxing ones...anyone still have those? Or anyone knows where to get those?

try your luck at china square central during the sunday flea market. :)

yes, yes i love that game,..
it went "ti--uuuu" when it hit the 10 or 0...:thumbsup:

hhaa.. i had the boxing one. quite fun in a silly sense..

i love western bar.. woohoo!;p

I still remember back when i was still in school there are those calculators with the x(multiple of ten) game and those with the boxing ones...anyone still have those? Or anyone knows where to get those?

my mum use to have one! :D i can't remember exactly how the game goes, only vaguely remember the number will flicker scroll and u muz hit some numbers. then 'n' will come out occassionally for special points. :sweatsm:

I remember when I was a kid, I used to play with it so much (secretly without my mum's permission) that I think I was the one who spoilt it. ;p :embrass:

hhaa.. i had the boxing one. quite fun in a silly sense..

i love western bar.. woohoo!;p

western bar .. LOL ... I still remember how it sounded when the main character loss & crying ... I think someone should have it for HP ringtone! :bsmilie:

my mum use to have one! :D i can't remember exactly how the game goes, only vaguely remember the number will flicker scroll and u muz hit some numbers. then 'n' will come out occassionally for special points. :sweatsm:

I remember when I was a kid, I used to play with it so much (secretly without my mum's permission) that I think I was the one who spoilt it. ;p :embrass:

i played with it during schoolday...hmm...it made me sound very anicent liao..:cry:

Such calculators run in the region of +-150/=

Some works, some won't. It's just a colector's item and dot have too high an expectation on the condition of the antiques.

IMO, to pay such a price, it's not worth it just to revive an old game. But if its for keep sake, it'll be a different story perhaps.

cheers!

Some works, some won't. It's just a colector's item and dot have too high an expectation on the condition of the antiques.

IMO, to pay such a price, it's not worth it just to revive an old game. But if its for keep sake, it'll be a different story perhaps.

cheers!
wah!! abt $150?? i thot its only abt 30-40..anyway,i'll still be searching for it..if have maybe buy a working ones,if the price is rite,that is...i think if i play it again,it'll bring the kid out of me...(sigh) those were the days,stressfree...

cheers!

It's worth that much now!?!? :bigeyes:

Better not let my mum knows that I was the one who spoilt her calculator many years back ,when I was a little mischievous gal then. :sweat:

playing with it on my ppc at the moment. fingers not as fast as those days.

I still got one :), and its still working !!!

calculatorwithgamelf4.jpg

we still have a working copy of western bar!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Western Bar should belongs to the Game and Watch category.
I can still remember the first game i play was the fireman, followed by octopus, Donkey Kong, western bar etc. I think I still have the octopus console, but has malfunctioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.