Old Baggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver.wolf

Apr 28, 2003
Hougang
www.underthestars.sg
All comments are welcome. Especially critiques! :)

And please let me know which one you prefer among the two.

Thanks!!

luggage.jpg

luggage1.jpg

2nd one works for me.

The sepia tone works very well with the old baggage, further enhances the sense of age and nostalgia. I think the magic touch is the old photos in the background. Suitably bokeh-ed out, they really complement the aged feel of the entire frame.

This is the kind of photo, when coupled with a touching story, can make a difference whether my tear drops or not.

:D

ok one small glitch. The small box at the right hand corner, its best if it can be omitted, or it can be further used to accentuate the "aged look". Cos right now it seems neither here nor there. Just a small problem, I love this shot anyhow!

thanks for the compliment. :)

and now, who wants to think a story for these pics?? hee ... must be touching enough to make Tweek shed tears leh ... :p

Originally posted by Tweek
2nd one works for me.

The sepia tone works very well with the old baggage, further enhances the sense of age and nostalgia. I think the magic touch is the old photos in the background. Suitably bokeh-ed out, they really compliment the aged feel of the entire frame.

This is the kind of photo, when coupled with a touching story, can make a difference whether my tear drops or not.

:D

ok one small glitch. The small box at the right hand corner, its best if it can be omitted, or it can be further used to accentuate the "aged look". Cos right now it seems neither here nor there. Just a small problem, I love this shot anyhow!

i think the rusty old box is okie ... it's the tube on top of the box ...

Originally posted by Tweek

2nd one has more meaning since the photo can be observed though not sharp. (dun have to be)......the first one to me, looks like some accidental shot, no composition, blank space kind of odd in place. :)

both pics were composed and shot with what i had intented.

in the first pic, i had my eyes on the unique design of the ceiling.
so together with the photoframes on the wall, i wanted to show a old baggage in a old house. probably i shouldn't have added too much noise. hmmm....

in the second pic, my focus is the bag and the pictures inside the frames. wanted to bring out my family history of how my grandparents migrate to singapore and started a family here.

Originally posted by sbs99
2nd one has more meaning since the photo can be observed though not sharp. (dun have to be)......the first one to me, looks like some accidental shot, no composition, blank space kind of odd in place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.