Old and Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecil

Mar 1, 2006
Eunos
www.1digital.com.sg
Can't take it anymore - must do it!
Any old and newbie? Free training for newbie on Photography. Age range? from 31 to 80.
Start off with free training for a group of not more than 5, training will include outing on the same day to consolidate learning (only for old newbies)
If group is big will have to consider a bigger place or split into various groups.
Come oldies, join us!

hope this is not a response to my thread... :sweat:

1.Jcomq2000 Oldish Newbie

Great, we have a response. Will pm you the date and time for the training but it will most probably be around the 2nd of Dec weekend

Can you shed more light on the qualification of newbie and what will be covered?
Thanks in advance.

Yeah!!! I'm old enuff please count me in.

1.Jcomq2000 Oldish Newbie
2. Morphis Save enuff to buy my P&S.:sweatsm:

me too. oldies but newbies!

1. Jcomq2000 Oldish Newbie
2. Morphis Save enuff to buy my P&S.
3. drakko

You have just bought a dslr nikon d70, or canon 400d, or an advance point and shoot camera with advance manual controls and you're looking at it wondering what all those controls are, and do not really know what aperture, metering, white balance is, then you're a newbie. you could have been taking photos for more years but just point and shoot and all your pictures has the subject of interest in the middle of your photo, and, you don't know anything about manual adjustment, you could be a newbie.
If you're not sure you're welcome to come and if you find out that you're not a newbie then fine, share your knowledge, its a free thing for us to get together and enjoy this wonderful hobby.

Hi guys... I'm 23 this yr...Am I welcome for this gp? Juz got my S3 but still wondering how to operate.. I'm a very new newbie...

3. drakko
4.Stray Sheep (Can I join) :)

3. drakko
4.Stray Sheep (Can I join) :)
5.syc77

whaa.. uncle cecil wants to impart skills lor..

p.s. dont miss har..

I am keen too!!!

But I am walking on the thin line between old and young. haha, am i in?

3. drakko
4.Stray Sheep (Can I join)
5.syc77
6. Radura

I'm 27 soon... absolute newbie... can join?

3. drakko
4. Stray Sheep (Can I join)
5. syc77
6. Radura
7. Kynoe :lovegrin:

DT saw you picture in todays digital life - didn't thank you for showing me how you did that shot so am saying it now "thank you".
Yah guys olbies is fine, oldies, olbies, whats in a name, nor hand nor foot.
On a serious note, the olbies newbies need to be catered for and helped if possible, thats why this thread, main target is the truly newbie, who truly needs help.

USM has agreed to join me in doing the training and tentatively it will be on the 2nd December from 10 am to 5pm just like we did recently with another group.
The place we plan should be able to hold arouned 15 persons, so, come on oldies, olbies, ah pek, join us - newbies pls

Oops, forgot Ah Sohs, Ah Kong, Ah "Erm"?
Mak Chiks, etc, etc

3. drakko
4. Stray Sheep (Can I join)
5. syc77
6. Radura
7. Kynoe
8. Lubber Duckie

Status
Not open for further replies.