OLd aLEXANDRA hospital to be conserved

Jun 12, 2008
Jalan Poonpipi
Now, any good suggestion as to what it could be converted to.

me suggest it to be a medical museum.

noticed that most GPs these days are using the digital blood pressure machine liao.

G-man

Mar 2, 2006
My House
Now, any good suggestion as to what it could be converted to. me suggest it to be a medical museum. noticed that most GPs these days are using the digital blood pressure machine liao.
SGH has a medical museum but yes I think if the whole of Alexandra Hospital with its rich history, is converted into a proper full museum, it would be excellent.

petetherock

Oct 9, 2006
It won't be a musuem.
It will be the training ground for Serangoon General Hospital once Ng Teng Fong Hospital is setup in Jurong East.
Conserved as in "not torn down" to make way for another condo...

yqt

Sep 8, 2004
East of Singapore
Why can't they continue to use it as a hospital or specialized clinic center?

petetherock

Oct 9, 2006
Why can't they continue to use it as a hospital or specialized clinic center?
That is exactly what is happening. It has been a training hospital and will continue to be so.

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
The government is sure as hell not going to spend money upkeeping conserved buildings. They need to be commercially viable. Look at the Old Changi Hospital, nothing's done there.

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
The government is sure as hell not going to spend money upkeeping conserved buildings. They need to be commercially viable. Look at the Old Changi Hospital, nothing's done there.
I would say that your first sentence contradicts your second. Please use proper sentence structure.

I would say " the government will not spend any money to conserve buildings unless they are commercially viable."

There are different meanings, though the words are the same.

Top Bottom