Okie... my first home made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SniperD said:
studio shot...

Sorry, the pic too big coz need to show my client the size details.

here's the link:

Click here!

Any comments? Wanna improve it. :D Thanks!

Hi, I'm prob no one to give any suggestions but was just thinking.......

The bottle's suppose to show that the brand of polish is good right? So would it be a good idea to somehow make it look shinier? Maybe polish it up? or try to find something that doesn't have that much matte surface? Then use lightings to add a shine?

Urm and the arrangement looks a little empty to me.......

Hope it helps! :D

seem to mi that the subject is teh water bottle instead... shld try giving a bit more light to the ..err.. the.. .err.. polish.

Comment :

How about placing the water bottle behind the main subject ?
So that you can see the full view of the label on the main subject (eg. able to see the wordings..Contains A... ).

Cheers.

hey ron,

the surface of the bottle is too dark. i.e. can't see the label as clear.. basically the red bottle's shiny-ness takes away the viewpoint from the bottle of polish. the first thing that i saw was "hey nice red bottle".. so that's a totally wrong approach you have to the picture already.

if i'm not wrong the red bottle is included in the package yeah but i suggest that it be put in a not so -glaring- position. perhaps like some people suggested, behind the polish or something.

also one thing

if you notice the polish.. there's actually the reflections of the red bottle on the cover. it's VERY distracting for a product shot. i suggest changing the lightings a bit. i'm not good with lightings so i don't really know what you can do to correct this thing.

hope these help.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.