ok, tonight going to NKF performance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstralPrue

Jan 28, 2002
West
Visit site
to watch Zoe host and perform :D I wanna take pictures, but then cannot use flash or they will discover :eek: Can give advice on what settings to set my cam so i can take without using flash? I am using G1.

Maybe you can shine a torchlight on your cam or something :D Slow shutter speed, 7/ 8 seconds if you wanna get the light sitution correct, I think. :devil:

Originally posted by christysg
Maybe you can shine a torchlight on your cam or something :D Slow shutter speed, 7/ 8 seconds if you wanna get the light sitution correct, I think. :devil:

then i wld get ghosting on my pictures lah, they not standing still for me to take photos leh, they'll be performing.

I know, but you can't use flash mah. Use any faster speeds, even with a f2 and you will get a black picture. Unless the place is brightly lit. As I said, shine a torch light into your cam ;) How did you get your tix anyway?

Originally posted by christysg
I know, but you can't use flash mah. Use any faster speeds, even with a f2 and you will get a black picture. Unless the place is brightly lit. As I said, shine a torch light into your cam ;) How did you get your tix anyway?

shining a torchlight on my cam is not going to help cos i'm not taking pics of my cam duh! haha!

tix were gotten thru lobangs. haha. :dent:

YEAH. I think g1 iso setting can go to 400. Set to that.

sorry guys, din take any pics during the performance. too many minders walking ard. but i did take some pics of Zoe in her car. will post in lights camera action if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.