Ok on PC ..over exposed on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

myloplex

May 27, 2003
Visit site
PC shows correct exposure ...viewing on TV is over exposed.... :cry:
How should one go about getting the correct exposure to be seen on TVs? Adjust TV brightness down? Any recommendations?

PC shows correct exposure ...viewing on TV is over exposed.... :cry:
How should one go about getting the correct exposure to be seen on TVs? Adjust TV brightness down? Any recommendations?
edit using TV... :bsmilie:, but that will underexpose in PC. :sweat:

If your PC monitor is calibrated, most likely the shot will turn out ok on TV. If it doesn't, then it might be the calibration on your TV. What kind of tele are you using? I find very consistent exposure/display on the Sony Bravia. It is excellent to look at images and do presentations on them.

If it is CRT, it might be due to the "vivid" settings on the tele, then create a profile on it for viewing pictures.

If your PC monitor is calibrated, most likely the shot will turn out ok on TV. If it doesn't, then it might be the calibration on your TV. What kind of tele are you using? I find very consistent exposure/display on the Sony Bravia. It is excellent to look at images and do presentations on them.

If it is CRT, it might be due to the "vivid" settings on the tele, then create a profile on it for viewing pictures.

Sony Triton CRT ... yup on TV very vivd but on tested on a few PCs they look correctly exposed. :) no choice but i think to play around TV settings

Not that easy. But can set profile for that TV output if the source is coming out from the computer.

it might be a problem of difference in panel.. as ur TV and monitor's is using a different panel, the accruacy would be different, try on a few more monitors and see how it goes..

Status
Not open for further replies.