Oh yes! I nearly forgot... The Toilet Hypothesis I'd promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Ok guys, reference URL for ur refreshment: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=142128

My hypothesis which I wanted to draw for the voting system would be:
The first toilet is the cleanest and the last toilet is always the dirtiest. Unfortunately, people say they only choose the cleanest toilet but just head straight to the last cubicle which so happens to be the dirtiest. :)

Yup. Basically that draws the conclusion. So u guys know which cubicle to use when u visit a toilet! ;)

Yup. Very screwed indeed. ;p

But u hear ppl say (poll aside), "I goto the cleanest toilet."

But everyone just goes into the last cubicle farthest away from the door where its actually the dirtiest? Hmm... Some food for thought. :think:

People just assume the furthest cubicle is the one that is least used, and therefore the cleanest, because it is furthest in distance from the door. But somehow people tend to 'go the extra mile' when choosing cubicles? :think:

i see which one is the cleanest lor.

The argument cannot quite stand.

a. Your poll is based on someone who has no time to check. If most of these users head for the last cubicle, then you conclude that cubicle is the also the most dirty. What if the majority of the other users do not use this cubicle ? Does it make it the cleanest?
b. You base your argument that the most well used cubicle is the also the most dirty. The most well used cubicle can jolly well be the cleanest or best. Interesting but not a water tight or logical argument. :flush: :flush:

I'd use the one furthest away not based on how clean it is but rather because I wouldn't want to inconvenience too many people entering the toilet with the smell of my pang sai

Another possibility is that the last toilet is more isolated and therefore you can concentrate and emote all you want without any interruption (walking, knocking, pushing, etc). If you are detonating a chemical weapon, this location will have the least casualty. Just my theory but my butt is normally shy in public (toilet).

It's scientifically proven that the first urinal in public toilets contain the least bacteria & germs.. Because people feel uncomfortable using it..

I'm sure no one wants to use a dirty toilet.

Ever wondered... why everyone just shies away frm the 1st cubicle? :think:

i think it can be explain via psychology... ;p

cos of repeated learning... i think everyone will have this perception that 1st cubicle is always dirty, and last is always clean... cos previous generation ppl just go to the 1st cubicle and din go to the last ones... so now that both front & back are dirty, ppl might wanna consider using the middle ones... anybody monitor their office toilet for the output trend?

dawgbyte77 said:
Another possibility is that the last toilet is more isolated and therefore you can concentrate and emote all you want without any interruption (walking, knocking, pushing, etc). If you are detonating a chemical weapon, this location will have the least casualty. Just my theory but my butt is normally shy in public (toilet).
:thumbsup: I think this is the best theory to the last cubicle mystery. Took a long time for this light of dawn to arrive. Disturbances during constipation is :nono: :nono: too.

This is only theory and I see no concrete evidence to support it. Why are we having this poll anyway?:dunno:

You know.. there was once Reader Digest did a statistic study on which is the dirtiest toilet cubicle in an average toilet (please dun ask me which issue that was coz I only remeber the gist but not the details) and be surprised that the 2nd cubicle NEXT to the 1st one is the dirtiest. The cleanest is the middle one and tada! the 1st!

The pre-concept was the general mindset of most people thinks that the 1st cubicle is very dirty and so skipped it to use the next :) The last cubicle has some truth... most like privacy when doing their business... so the last one is the best for that and therefore one of the more frequently used.

tOGGY said:
:thumbsup: I think this is the best theory to the last cubicle mystery. Took a long time for this light of dawn to arrive. Disturbances during constipation is :nono: :nono: too.
Direct your 'Qi' where it's most needed, the lower areas of ur stomach and intestines.

Even if it means suffering a haemorrage, squeeze with all ur might.
I'm sure u wanna get out of dat toilet fast. :)

After all, the only toilet worth staying in, even to sleep in, is ur own toilet. :)

jsbn said:
Direct your 'Qi' where it's most needed, the lower areas of ur stomach and intestines.

Even if it means suffering a haemorrage, squeeze with all ur might.
I'm sure u wanna get out of dat toilet fast. :)

After all, the only toilet worth staying in, even to sleep in, is ur own toilet. :)

I beg to disagree... I have a few female friends who uses the toilet to take a nap during office hours (after lunch) so cleanliness, comfortable seat, and devoid of interruption is quite important.

Hmm.... Female toilets seem to be so much cleaner than men's toilet since aiming is basically non-existent where the discharge from the respective female anatomy is concerned. :)

As for male toilets, it seems that despite all our marksmanship training in NS, aiming don't seem to be the 'in' thing in toilets as well. :(

Or basic bad photographer behavior. Just point and shoot... no composition... no framing...

Status
Not open for further replies.